Leather has always been one of the best fashion materials since time immemorial. It is mostly made from animal skins, but other Vegan leather has made use of different alternatives, and this has made it have more chances of survival, among other leather products. This product (Vegan leather) is relatively cheap and very useful in almost, if not all, cases of need.
Vegan leathers are exquisite, but there are still some types that are “under-products” and are not very good. Some of these “under-products” are Vegan leathers made from polyvinyl chloride [PVC]. These PVC-derived vegan leathers are not very good because PVC is not biodegradable, and they can create microplastics that are not environmentally friendly. Both microplastics and dioxin are toxic and can be poisonous when consumed by humans or animals. Also, another problem associated with PVC is that it has cancer-causing elements as part of its constituent, and it is not easy to be recycled.
However, brands are getting so creative with vegan leather, and they are creating rocking vegan purses and handbags. These brands also create environmental and human-friendly materials that are not so toxic. They make use of vegan leather, organic cotton, and twill that are specifically used in making handbags. We have gathered the best ten leather bags that are of the best quality and can match your trending outfit.
- Gunas New York: Gunas have been in the vegan handbag business for over a decade. They have attained the position of being the first fully-vegan brand. Instead of making use of PVC- leather, Gunas has been making use of canvas, up-cycled materials, and nylons in crafting durable and straightforward products. They offer different kinds of products, which include purses, totes, shoulder bags, clutches, handbags, and lots more. These products are of relative fashion, and they meet the latest demand and design. Gunas New York has a different product that fits your financial status, lifestyle, budget, and preference. It has gotten numerous 5-star ratings from most of its customers because of its fantastic products.
- Matt And Nat: Matt and Nat are one of the leading manufacturers in the vegan leather industry. They deal in a wide variety of shoes, handbags, and other vegan outfits. They maintain their lead because of the nature of the materials they use for their products. They make use of materials that are environmentally friendly, ethical, durable, and quality. These materials include cork, rubber, 100% recycled plastic, as well as recycled nylon. They make use of this high quality and visually appealing materials for all their vegan accessories, including wallets, men’s briefcases, and yoga bags. In summary, their products are affordable, and it’s a blend of creativity and beauty with quality.
- HFS Collective: HFS Collective is a Los Angeles based industry that is reputable for high quality and environmentally safe products. They manufacture a wide variety of products at a wide price range to make it affordable and provide customers with a lot of choices based on their budgets. They make products that perform functions just as how you will need them. For instance, they produce hands-free belt bags that are suitable for short time travel or errand running. They also make wallets, cross bodies, bags, and even water/wine holders in different sizes and colors collective is environmentally conscious in their designs and materials. They make use of sustainable, safe, and eco-friendly materials that meet all legal standards in the United States. These materials include 100% organic cotton, vegan leather, hemp recycled plastic bottles, and ultra-suede. HFS collective has a blend of beauty, ethics, creativity, and cost-effectiveness.
- Sole Society: Sole society is one of the most creative manufacturers in the vegan leather industry. They have a wide range of products that are gorgeous, visually appealing, colorful, and affordable. Their products include handbags, shoes, apparel, backpacks, totes, satchels, and other accessories. Their products are also available in a variety of colors ranging from natural colors like tan, charcoal, and slate to much brighter and bolder colors. They have all types of colors that can match both your outfits and mood. The material they use for their products is basically 100% vegan leather. Aside from the beauty and gorgeousness of their products, they also have excellent good customer care, offer incredible prices, and provide free shipping. They continuously add new styles to their gallery to suit your taste at any point.
- Stella McCartney: Stella McCartney is a UK based manufacturer that has a standard as one of the leading brands in the vegan leather business. They are typically known to give a blend of creativity, beauty, and luxury. They are one of the manufacturers that do not overlook the environmental implication of their materials. They hold ethics and sustainable practices to very high esteem with the use of environmentally friendly materials that are safe and can be recycled. Their raw materials are eco-friendly, and they include ultra-suede, vegetarian leather, and recycled polyester.They give products that are visually impressive with snakeskin design that offers designer vibes. The outcomes of this brand will make you feel like a millionaire with its high quality, visual impression, and uniqueness. It is, however, a top budget product.
- Angela Roi: Angela Roi is a New York-based vegan leather designer that takes pride in its ethically made, eco-friendly, quality, and beautiful products. Their products are basically made from exquisite polyurethane leather, also known as vegan leather. The name of this brand is coined from the name of the two co-founders, Angela and Roi. Their products include bucket bags, pouches, saddlebags, and other accessories. The materials used by Angela Roi are of premium quality, and their products come with stunning colors and exclusive designs. They are so concerned about ethics and the ecosystem that they give back to the supporting animals worldwide.
- PINKSTIX: PINKSTIX is characterized by its exceptional manufacturing standard of quality, eco-friendly, and gorgeous products. It is an Ontario based brand that makes a wide range of products including totes, crossbodies, handbags, and wallets. They make use of PETA-approved vegan leather as their materials and blend it with Asian production patterns to give a unique product. PINKSTIX does not only focus on business or satisfying you with excellent products, but they also eco-conscious, animal-friendly, and also empowers women all over the world. In general, PINKSTIX gives a pure mix of quality, creative craft, and ethics.
- Melie Bianco: Melie Bianco is based in Pico Rivera, and they are one of the most environmentally conscious manufacturers. They make use of polyurethane leather [vegan leather] as their primary material, and they use this material to create products with a lot of craft and creativity. Their products have significant recognition with the likes of Claire, Opera magazine, and also good morning America. Their product is an example of a luxury that is affordable. Their products are also available in cool natural colors and at affordable prices, particularly their handbags. Aside from bags, they also make purses of different sizes, shapes, and colors.Like most other manufacturers, they are conscious of the impact of their material and product on the environment. They also take ethical practices to such high esteem that they even encourage profit-sharing amongst the entire.
- Pixie Mood: if you want a product that is a derivative of 100% vegan, cruelty –free, ethically made, and beautiful, then Pixie mood is a suitable product for you to look at. The necessary materials used for their products include polyurethane leather
, faux suede, and cord. This brand mixes fashion, quality, and environmental consciousness in their products. They create a classic purse, crossbodies that are well crafted and beautifully made. Pixie Mood products are quite affordable and are also of high quality. In summary, if you think of getting a high-quality, Fashion trending, eco-friendly, and affordable product, Pixie Mood offers you the best of these qualities. Hozen: To complete this list is Hozen, a Los Angeles based manufacturer whose product is basically made from synthetic leather, faux suede, natural rubber, organic cotton, and recycled plastic bottles. From their materials alone, one can quickly tell that this brand is environmentally friendly, ethically made, cruelty-free, and beautiful. They use Italian minded craft to create heavenly canteen round bodies, ruffle crossbodies, drawstring bucket bags, small duffels, and other accessories. Hozen is so environmentally conscious that they prevent cruelty towards animals.
Now you are aware that it is possible to get vegan leather products that are beautiful, cruelty-free, classic, and functional at affordable prices. Likewise, all these products can be made without hurting the environment or altering the ecosystem. They offer you a smooth blend of fashion, luxury, compassion, craft, and quality.
Vegan leather helps us to look good with quality leathers without having to disrupt the balance in the ecosystem. The products above were explicitly selected to be of top quality, eco-friendly, durable, and fashionable, and you can get them without breaking the bank. We hope you find your pick!